What You Should Know When Buying Property
Real estate transactions are different across the United States…. and especially when compared to other countries. For the foreign home buyer, it can be a bit confusing to understand what to expect when buying a home in San Diego, California area.
What is involved in a real estate transaction here in San Diego area? It’s always wise to learn and understand the following:
- Agency Disclosures
- Duties of Real Estate Agents/Brokers for the seller (listing agent) and the buyer (buyer or selling agent)
- How Real Estate Agents/Brokers are paid
- Costs paid by each party (buyer and seller) to complete the sale
- Escrow company duties in southern California.
- Local area procedures of a real estate sale
The above is by no means all a buyer needs to know…. It is a start though for the foreign property buyer! Stay tuned as I explain the above topics in future blog posts…. Or give me a call with any specific questions you may have.