Sometimes I like to send out a snapshot of the real estate market…. and for those that really like numbers, I can do it more often if you like. All you need do is let me know! I only wish I could do so immediately after the month ends… alas, not the case!
February Market Highlights from Pensacola Association of Realtors
- February sales were up 14% compared to January
- February combines (homes and condos) days on market (DOM) averaged 74, edging up 7 days compared to previous month
- Median sales price for February was just shy of $200,000
- The most sales activity in February was in the price range of $160,000 to $199,000 and $300,000 to $499,000
- Reported pending sales for February 2019 were 280 compared to 242 for the same month last year.
Who is interested in statistics for their general area like Perdido Key or Beulah? Or interested in their neighborhood such as Perdido Bay Country Club or North Hill?
Let me know and I can email quarterly report to you….. be glad to do so!