Housing Inventory Low and the Builders are Building…
As you drive around Encinitas, you'll notice the building of new houses from Leucadia to Cardiff. It's exciting and sad to see how the older properties or defunct flower fields in Encinitas are now being developed into residential neighborhoods. Sad because we had open space and, on the other hand, exciting that we are adding homes to our existing housing shortage through "infill" projects. In the last 4 years, we have had many neighborhoods built or are in the process of being built…
- 1 Channel Island: 69 homes by Shea and location is between Saxony Rd and Quail Gardens
- Beach House at Coral Cove: 39 homes by Shea on Vulcan Ave in Leucadia
- Cabanas at Coral Cove: 30 attached homes by Shea on Vulcan Ave in Leucadia
- Fiore: 28 homes by Lennar located Urania and Normandy in Leucadia
- MainHouse: 12 semi-custom homes by City Venture on the corner of Lake St and Santa Fe Dr. in Cardiff
- Primrose Lane: 11 homes by CityMark Development on Olivehain Rd east of El Camino Real
- Seaside Ridge: 23 semi-custom homes by Brookfield off of Urania St in Leucadia… many sold already
- V: 5 townhomes by Shea on Vulcan Ave – sold out
Buyers Beware – Unless you are accompanied by your real estate broker on your first visit to a new housing development, you will be working with and represented by the builder's real estate agent.
Encinitas Housing Developments built 2010-2013:
- Beacons: built by Citymark Realty on Calipso and Daphne in Leucadia
- Leucadia Collection: bult by City Ventures on Halia Ct. in Leucadia
- Pacific Station: built by Concordia Homes at 687 S. Coast Hwy
- Quail Pointe: built by Far West on Quail Gardens Rd.
- Seaside: built by Shea off of Sheridan in Leucadia
- Seaside Highlands: built by Warmington off Balour
- The Bungalows: built by Fieldstone Homes on Quentin Ct off Requeza and Westlake
- Westlake Village: built by Westlake Homes on Westlake and Requeza
If you would like more detailed information and to be informed with updates about the above projects, please contact me so I may send you the report.