Buyers are looking for best deal for their family….
Also, buyers want to make sure they are buying a home that will maintain its market value while also meeting the three main market factors of: price, condition, and location.
According to a recent study done by The National Association of Realtors, the typical buyer bought a home with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. But that's not all…take a look at the seven most important factors list of what buyers really need and look for while purchasing a new home:
- 78% of buyers prefer a home with a garage
- 58% of buyers prefer a home with a fireplace
- New kitchen appliances were more important than new granite counter tops
- 69% of buyers were willing to pay more for a home with new appliances
- Buyers were willing to pay higher dollar for an in-law suite and a basement than other extra room types
- Buyers pay more for waterfront location
- Buyers are always looking for more closet and storage space
So are you looking to put your home on the market? Take a look at the factors listed and likely you will not have any problems getting your home sold for a great price.