Why Homeowners Don't Put Homes on Market…
1. They lack equity in their home and do not want a distressed sale…. short sale with all the ensuing credit issues.
2. Fear of restrictive lending standards have them believing buyers cannot qualify for a mortgage.
3. Low housing inventory has caused a rise in home prices and many homeowners believe their home will be worth more if they wait a bit.
4. Fear that they cannot find a replacement home due to the low inventory.
5. Rising home prices and interest rates are slowing the home buyers urge to purchase.
Are you a homeowner that is looking to sell? We want you! There truly are still many buyers wanting a home…. and can't find one.
Remember…. there are solutions for the above fears and problems that stop you from selling your home!